1) Sexuality? Straight
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Umm, maybe Martin Luther King, Pablo Picasso, or Buddha.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. “Bacon progressed to develop his own particular idiom, remaining best knowing for his often horrific distortions or the human form” (The Art Book, pub. Phaidon 1994).
4) What do you think about most? Lately, money issues.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? “Grrraacias” from Kevin
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With many, many layers and several blankets.
7) What’s your strangest talent? I can cross one eye and leave one eye looking forward. Gives me a headache though.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence). Girls have vaginas. Boys usually don’t.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Freddy has written many a story about me/us
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? I don’t do music.
11) Do you have any strange phobias? I’m scared of someone cutting my front teeth in half. Like when would that ever happen? But I have nightmares about it.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Idfk
13) What’s your religion? I’m not religious. I don’t believe in god.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Walking my dogs, jogging (lately), or taking the trash out haha
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind the camera
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? RHCP is up there, but also Linkin Park. Mumford and Sons as of late.
17) What was the last lie you told?
I don’t know, I don’t tell that many. What’s the point?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean? It’s simply my name. So creative, I know.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? My stubbornness is both my strength and weakness. I can accomplish anything I fucking want. But I get too stubborn sometimes and reject help, guidance, or advice.
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Ryan Gosling forever and always.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Noooo.
23) How do you vent your anger? I don’t get that angry anymore. It’s just not worth the energy.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? I collect movie theatre stubs, I don’t know why, I have since like 2001.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Texting.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become? In most ways.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate the sound of someone clinking their forks/spoon on a bowl/plate. It is SO obnoxious. I love the sound of my puppies snoring.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”? What if I had picked up the phone a few days before my mom died? (I was at the gym and asked her if I could call her back when I got home, and then she never answered). Could I have said something to stop her from taking her life?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? No/idc
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. My blanket; the couch arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Chicken noodle soup, which I ate for breakfast, because I am a grownup and I can do what I please.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to? Well I love traveling so it would be hard for me to choose a worst place. Getting lost in New Jersey en route to NYC was pretty awful. Nothing but corporate complexes and driving in circles and crazy street names on those ubiquitous green signs.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? East Coast, though I enjoy the lack of snow here in Vegas.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Right now, Marcus Mumford.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? To love; your partner(s), your work, your experiences. Also, to experience the spectrum of human emotion, be it joy or suffering. I try to keep that in mind when I am going through something particularly awful, that it is all just a relative part of the human experience and to take it at face value.
36) Define Art. Art is what you can get away with. *wink*
37) Do you believe in luck? Not really.
38) What’s the weather like right now? Unseasonably cold for Vegas. 48* and cloudy. Really windy. (FUCKING FREEZING!)
39) What time is it? 12:23pm
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I do, and I’ve never really been in an accident. I did hit a car garage once (whoops), and a kid ran out in front of my car once which was the scariest thing ever because I was less than a foot away from hitting him.
41) What was the last book you read?
I’m currently reading the Dark River by John Twelve Hawks, second in The Traveler series.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? Awww Yisssss
43) Do you have any nicknames? Beeka, Becky, Socks
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Uhh. Shit I don’t remember. Looper. It was really good.
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I fell on the sink when I was 2 and busted my chin open to the bone. I also got bit in the face by a dog when I was 5.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No. But I recently went to a butterfly habitat in DC and it was amazinggg. Butterflies flying everywhere and landing all over me.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
I don’t have obsessions.
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
This was already asked. Straight.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Uhh? Not really, I kept it on the DL in high school.
50) Do you believe in magic? No.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? It depends on what they did. Some people will never be forgiven.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it? Save.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased? Haha- a sports bra, a small dumbbell, and clorox wipes. I am enthralling.
55) Love or lust? Love, baby.
56) In a relationship? Yes.
57) How many relationships have you had? 1
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No
59) Where were you yesterday?
I was at home for most of the day. But I went for a 2mi walk in the AM and then went to Target for a few things, and then we stopped by the gym to handle some paperwork.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? A mug that I flipped upside down and am using as a candleholder.
61) Are you wearing socks right now? Sock and slippers.
62) What’s your favorite animal? Elephant.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Suck up like crazy? Isn’t that what everyone does?
64) Where is your best friend?
Some are in Buffalo, one is sitting in the kitchen playing YuGiOh because he’s 24 going on 12.
65) Spit or swallow?(; Spit. For fucks sake ugh.
66) What is your heritage?
Ukrainian, Italian, English, German, Irish
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
Ooh lord jesus.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog, then book it.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a. No I wouldn’t tell anyone. Everyone would be depressed and I wouldn’t want to fuck up the energy. b. I would travel everywhere. Just jump on a plane, max out my credit seeing everything I could. c. Yeah of course.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Up up and away, Kid Cudi. Also Numb/Encore by Jay Z & Linkin Park.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 4323
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Being friends before getting involved romantically. Having shared interests, but also being able to spend time alone and apart.
77) How can I win your heart?
Give me my space. Make me feel special. Take me places to do new things and see things I’ve never seen before.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Sticking it out with Freddy.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
“She would argue with the Lord” thats what my grandma jazzy used to always say, because I was so stubborn and I just like to argue with anyone about anything.
82) What is your favorite word? Whippersnapper. Also, fuck.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
Valentines day I guess? It’s around the corner.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
Lord Jesus it’s a fire, chingada cabron, Pinche cabron, Ai chingadera, Cabroncito, Pinche tu madre, Dios mio…… I am secretly Mexican.
85) What’s the last song you listened to? The Good Life by Weezer.
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
A wave at Venice Beach. Simple.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Anything sex related. Mind ya damn bizness.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? The ability to create as much money as I want so I can be rich and pay off all my bills…clearly I have money issues. « I like this answer. MONEY ftw.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Eh I don’t know. I’ve had plenty of great experiences that I’d want to relive.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Any bullshit my mom put me through.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I am aware of.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
No, I don’t think so.
98) Ever been on a plane?
Yeah, a lot the past few years.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? It would probably be political in nature. Like telling them to support a certain legislation(s) coming up. Or asking for money…lol.